The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

0.85 Overhaul, Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneralAtrox
Lord
Lord
GeneralAtrox

0.85 Overhaul, Magic Empty
PostSubject: 0.85 Overhaul, Magic   0.85 Overhaul, Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 1:51 am

Hi there.

Will the next patch include changes to any classes? I'd like to make some sort of time lord class which obviously starts with time magic and has spell related abilities like Energy/Ritual or Lore to help him out but as it stands at the moment the Archmage is the only class and doesn't support much spellcasting % or mana regen.

I would make my own class using the hero editors available but they don't include Time magic. I'm unsure if this is because the patch came after or something else, but then Monk is available in the editor.

Could someone perhaps make an adjustment to the hero editor to add in Time Magic and perhaps support The Protectors? I know The Protectors does add a couple of new abilities.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: 0.85 Overhaul, Magic   0.85 Overhaul, Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:29 am

GeneralAtrox wrote:
Will the next patch include changes to any classes?
There will be some changes, however everything is yet to be finalised/fully balanced. I don't think hero classes are going to be finished for a while yet, certainly not in 0.8.5 anyway.

GeneralAtrox wrote:
I'd like to make some sort of time lord class which obviously starts with time magic and has spell related abilities like Energy/Ritual or Lore
Although I'd rather have Arcane and Time Magic as 'advanced' spell spheres myself, I think the Priest or Sage may be able to get Time Magic fairly early on.

GeneralAtrox wrote:
Could someone perhaps make an adjustment to the hero editor to add in Time Magic and perhaps support The Protectors? I know The Protectors does add a couple of new abilities.
It could be possible via editing the Unit Editor's Data.txt (found in main WBC folder > DAT. We haven't done this yet, but maybe will in future cyclops ). I'm certain the Unit Editor can never be used to mess around with a hero's items though.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
GeneralAtrox
Lord
Lord
GeneralAtrox

PostSubject: Re: 0.85 Overhaul, Magic   0.85 Overhaul, Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:52 am

Sweet news.

Having the tool available would be great and convinient for the obvious reasons. Always wanted an iron man Mega merchant with all the resource abilities heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 0.85 Overhaul, Magic   0.85 Overhaul, Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

0.85 Overhaul, Magic
Page 1 of 1