The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheating casual (question)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anyname
Squire
Squire
anyname

Cheating casual (question) Empty
PostSubject: Cheating casual (question)   Cheating casual (question) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 8:11 pm

Hello there.
Keep in mind, I'm casual player who doesn't like fair challenge, WBC3 was fun for spamming hordes of zombies to swarm mighty enemy heroes (AI) with disposable meatblob any casual at heart will find hillarious.

So I decided to try this fancy newly released mod, fairly balanced tbh (booooring making 16 reces same with sprite difference).
Its not that I (cheating casual gamer) care about balance in singleplayer game I play for fun. Cheers to competetive multiplayer WBC3 mod.

The problem is, "Your hero was fixed" when I tried my trusty ArtMoney to add some hundreds of skillpoints. Oh, and on a good side I found a way to freely respec a hero.

So is there some little checkbox to separate fair multiplayers from fun seeking casuals?
If not, consider it a free idea for the upcoming patch. Its first time I've seen singleplayer do this, quite low blow.
Back to top Go down

Cheating casual (question)
Page 1 of 1