The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C. Campaign question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Almondum
Lord
Lord
Almondum

C. Campaign question Empty
PostSubject: C. Campaign question   C. Campaign question I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 2:44 pm

Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like to thank the Developers for this wonderful MOD you created! It is really fun and interesting. I have been having more fun here than on any recent RTS I tried!

I have a small question about the new campaign. I managed to attain an alliance with all races with the exception of demons. I went to Zhur twice, completed their "defense" mission and the following one that grants a tome that summons pit fiends. I can't get an alliance with them.
Did I miss something? Maybe I'm attacking the wrong region.
I did not touch the Sundered Island (Rift mission) as I didn't want to lose the favor of the H. Elves.

Thank you for this "awesomeness"!!
Have fun,

Almondum.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: C. Campaign question   C. Campaign question I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 12:09 am

Iirc it's impossible to ally with the Daemons in the vanilla campaign unless you're playing a race which is initially friendly with them or are playing as them.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Almondum
Lord
Lord
Almondum

PostSubject: Re: C. Campaign question   C. Campaign question I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 10:55 am

Thank you for answering Joe,

When I go to Selentia and volunteer to speak for everyone (Order, Nature and Despair), I get the message that it's not enogh for the diplomats.

I must be missing something. The only enemies I have are Demons.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: C. Campaign question   C. Campaign question I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 8:04 pm

CW Magee would know better, but I think you can subjugate the daemons rather than trying to befriend them.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Almondum
Lord
Lord
Almondum

PostSubject: Re: C. Campaign question   C. Campaign question I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 7:16 am

You're right!

I thought the mission in the White Mountains would affect the diplomatic status and did not complete it before. I risked it, and now the campaign is finished!

The mission to obtain Lord of Etheria is really funny.

Thanks for helping me folks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C. Campaign question   C. Campaign question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C. Campaign question
Page 1 of 1