The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Campaign (Magee's) - Options

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gatts
Prince
Prince
Gatts

[FIXED] Campaign (Magee's) - Options Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Campaign (Magee's) - Options   [FIXED] Campaign (Magee's) - Options I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 8:11 pm

The problem of game freeze followed after abrupt change of game behavior:
- each main change took 30~50 seconds before game reacted again.

This issue was vanishing and reoccurring randomly, so I have not heed it too much.

But the game now starts to crash and that is a problem.
Firs time I had this problem, I made sure that the folder "The Protectors" is not "read-only" (and some files were). After that, the game did work again for few hours.

But now it does crash, while attempts that worked (if there was actual correlation between my actions and game behavior, in first place, that is) do not work now anymore.

Game options do somehow work, but Campaign options do not with following result:
[FIXED] Campaign (Magee's) - Options The_pr10
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

[FIXED] Campaign (Magee's) - Options Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Campaign (Magee's) - Options   [FIXED] Campaign (Magee's) - Options I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 6:14 pm

Fixed in 0.9. Until then you have to reset your options by deleting the mydocuments/theprotectors/settings and saved games folders to avoid the crash. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

[FIXED] Campaign (Magee's) - Options
Page 1 of 1