The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED]0.8.9 : Hero Plaguelord cause crash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adamsevs
Squire
Squire
Adamsevs

[FIXED]0.8.9 : Hero Plaguelord cause crash Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED]0.8.9 : Hero Plaguelord cause crash   [FIXED]0.8.9 : Hero Plaguelord cause crash I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 12:24 am

Hi guys !

I have a issue : whenever i use a hero plaguelord my game crash in a few moment every time.
The most strange thing is this bug happen after i completed the first mission of the custom chapter with the hero cryomancer (aswell as some unsuccessful tries on the second mission).

I thought it was because i chose ghouls to accompany me so i reseted the chapter and created a custom hero plaguelord in skirmishes but the bug still remains...

What does causes my crash ?

Thanks for your hardwork btw, you did so well and so much ! very low efforts were put on official WB lore in the game and you made it great ! Just Awesome !
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

[FIXED]0.8.9 : Hero Plaguelord cause crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FIXED]0.8.9 : Hero Plaguelord cause crash   [FIXED]0.8.9 : Hero Plaguelord cause crash I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 5:13 am

It is the viral mutation ability. Do not hover your cursor over the button and the game will not crash. Fixed in 0.8.9a. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

[FIXED]0.8.9 : Hero Plaguelord cause crash
Page 1 of 1