The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elokfent
Knight
Knight
Elokfent

[FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs   [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:46 am

Hello, i just downloaded v8.0.3 of the game, and launched singleplayer. I love to watch how two emperors playing against each other so when the game starts i went to my friendly emperor and i was watching the fight. A.I was pretty good though, but my friendly emperor can't make 2 level of castle so he was massing only pikemans all game. The oponnent was playing correctly, with all technology and i tested for example twice that Empire race A.I can't make 2 level of base, but Ssrathi and Undead's have no problem with this (played on Singleplayer).
Sorry if that was but i did't noticed that.

Other i saw is propably known bug so i won't create new topic for it, it is a graphic bug, some kind of problem with contrast or sth on right-down interface, where are formations etc., too white/bright mostly.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs   [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:22 am

The AI has been significantly improved in version 0.8.4 so you can consider that bug fixed. As for the graphical glitches, could you please provide a screenshot underlining the area in question?
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Elokfent
Knight
Knight
Elokfent

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs   [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:34 am

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
As for the graphical glitches, could you please provide a screenshot underlining the area in question?

I tried now but it seems that only that one race interface is like i said, i don't know who i was played but bottom interface had at the top two swords or blades, if you'll tell me which race had that interface i will check again if that appears again.

In this time i tried to this i noticed that plaguelord A.I making eye's of Ouros for nothing and sending them to attack but they did't attack so they just standing next to target.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs   [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:21 am

Mayhap the Dark Elf control panel?
Back to top Go down
Elokfent
Knight
Knight
Elokfent

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs   [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:33 am

Nope.
It is not topic for this but i must ask: did u fix enemy A.I while playing for example 3v3 or FFA 1v1v1v1 that all 3 enemies every time going to players base, not allies. Everytime enemies are looking for MY buildings (even when i'm more far then my allies), when all are destroyed then in FFA they are standing and doing nothing, they should fight with each other i think to be more justice in a game.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs   [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:14 am

Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Elokfent
Knight
Knight
Elokfent

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs   [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:03 am

Ok, that's nice, sorry i didn't check for this topic, my bad ;v
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs   [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:33 pm

Elokfent wrote:
Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
As for the graphical glitches, could you please provide a screenshot underlining the area in question?

I tried now but it seems that only that one race interface is like i said, i don't know who i was played but bottom interface had at the top two swords or blades, if you'll tell me which race had that interface i will check again if that appears again.
Then maybe barbarians (their control panel has spears on top)?
Back to top Go down
Elokfent
Knight
Knight
Elokfent

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs   [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:38 am

I don't think so, but it can be that it was Dark Elves interface but the bug didn't appear.  Nevermind when i meet this problem again i'll ss imiedietly. Also talking aboult graphical bugs:

[FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs Trx3WXv

Played on 1650x1080 res.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs   [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:19 am

All fixed in 0.8.7. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs   [FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Some A.I races can't level up castles + graphical bugs
Page 1 of 1