The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkenv
Squire
Squire
darkenv

[FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B   [FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2022 1:31 pm

Hey,

Tried downloading "5th Horsemen" campaign for 0.8.9B, Started with ssrathi hero.

After first mission in New Selentia, I cannot choose an army and can only choose "by yourself" research window also show blank page. I tried doing a second run on "Hero of Etheria", removing all previous campaign data, still got the same result.
*I got it fixed by improving relations with ssarathi on another place - Thought it was a bug since research and other modals crashed the game when "by myself" was active.

Also, game crashes on merchants, Removing curse item with shaman doesn't remove the curse.

Please help!
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B   [FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 1:08 am

We've fixed the crash in 0.9 - it happens only when you are trying to research something when you are all by yourself.

As to how to stop being all by yourself, you need to ally a faction, any faction, so that you can play with it. Until then, you cannot build anything in any mission and rely solely on you hero and retinue. This is not a bug.

Curse removing was fixed in 0.9.

Still need to check merchants game type. Do you remember which mission was that?

darkenv likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
darkenv
Squire
Squire
darkenv

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B   [FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 3:29 am

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
We've fixed the crash in 0.9 - it happens only when you are trying to research something when you are all by yourself.

As to how to stop being all by yourself, you need to ally a faction, any faction, so that you can play with it. Until then, you cannot build anything in any mission and rely solely on you hero and retinue. This is not a bug.

Curse removing was fixed in 0.9.

Still need to check merchants game type. Do you remember which mission was that?

Thank you very much, after several runs I've figured it out.

The crash on mercenaries suggestion was a random encounter on New Selentia mission if I remember right, The crash occurred after purchasing them. when loading back into the game it did purchase them successfully.

Another bug found that was bit frustrating:
On the treasure hunt mission 1 on New Selentia - I had full cap with the char. so after mission i had modal window that an item have to be droped instead of the reward item. however the modal windows of the item and drop item were overlapping hiding the drop item modal, making it very hard to guess where is the "confirm" drop item was.
Back to top Go down
darkenv
Squire
Squire
darkenv

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B   [FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 9:30 am

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:

I think that it might be too harsh to totally lose the possibility to build anything of your own kind etc. ssrathi, soley because of 1 mission that heavily drop relations.

I've done back and forth missions from "by myself" to being able to lead the ssrathi again(lose/win rep) and it seems that it's much more inclined to lose more reputation from the overall of the missions and stay "by yourself", maybe a little bit of mercifulness for leading your own race against of losing them due to mission being more "on the bad side" for rep in
a matter of balance?

And sorry if it's not a bug, might be a suggestion then.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B   [FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 12:44 am

darkenv wrote:

Another bug found that was bit frustrating:
On the treasure hunt mission 1 on New Selentia - I had full cap with the char. so after mission i had modal window that an item have to be droped instead of the reward item. however the modal windows of the item and drop item were overlapping hiding the drop item modal, making it very hard to guess where is the "confirm" drop item was.
Already fixed in 0.9. Please search for your bug in the archive before posting.

We've made reputation retinue tasks more advantageous, thanks for the suggestion.

Bugs fixed. Topic closed.

darkenv likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B   [FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Several bugs on campaign 0.8.9B
Page 1 of 1