The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HBD
Squire
Squire
HBD

Two Questions Empty
PostSubject: Two Questions   Two Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2023 7:17 pm

Hi!

I am enjoying the game at the moment but there are two things that I cannot get of my head.

1. Do campaigns get harder as the time progresses? Or can I just simply send my retinue to collect crowns, potions, curse breakers etc. without any consequences? Just sitting and waiting to get stronger?

2. What is the point of using other races than your main? I understand it lowers the difficulty, but not much and not always. Why would I spend money of researching new keep for barbarians instead of making my knight stronger? I actually have one hero who is a master paladin, and his build is based on leadership (morale for every race) but I still think it is better to focus on one rather than playing many.

Have a great day and enjoy the game!

HBD
Back to top Go down

Two Questions
Page 1 of 1