The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Can I get rid of too strong companions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HBD
Squire
Squire
HBD

How Can I get rid of too strong companions Empty
PostSubject: How Can I get rid of too strong companions   How Can I get rid of too strong companions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 9:15 pm

I am playing the conquest campaign using protector mode on normal difficulty. I had a good and challenging campaign (once I even had to restart) till one of my retinue members brought with him a minotaur king level 5 or 6. It does not matter as now I can rush anyone, I win all fights with ease. I do not know how to get rid of him, I cannot even kill him as he is always back in another battle. Permanent retinue is off, but it does not affect companions.

At this point I am thinking to restart the campaign and do not use the option to find companions, but again, that would be a pity not to use one of the game`s available mechanics.

Is the game counterbalance it in some way?

PS: You guys made a great work, and you get a donation from me.

PS2 : What is the difference between special retinue (which i can disable/enable) and regular retinue ?
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: How Can I get rid of too strong companions   How Can I get rid of too strong companions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 7:38 am

We've added a remove companion button in 0.9. Until then, you can replace companions with new companions you find.

Special retinue are the named characters on the right half of the army setup points screen. Regular retinue are on the left.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Ysori
Squire
Squire
Ysori

PostSubject: Re: How Can I get rid of too strong companions   How Can I get rid of too strong companions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 10:25 am

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
We've added a remove companion button in 0.9. Until then, you can replace companions with new companions you find.

Special retinue are the named characters on the right half of the army setup points screen. Regular retinue are on the left.

I cant wait for 0.9.0 and and maybe a bit anxious cause im refreshing the TPC Discord every day

Release 0.9 TPC pleeeeasseee Sad

ShukkaBogdi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Can I get rid of too strong companions   How Can I get rid of too strong companions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Can I get rid of too strong companions
Page 1 of 1