The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Earthpower of the Engineer couldn't repair the buildings in 0.89b

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skyofedwin
Squire
Squire
skyofedwin

[FIXED] Earthpower of the Engineer couldn't  repair the buildings in 0.89b Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Earthpower of the Engineer couldn't repair the buildings in 0.89b   [FIXED] Earthpower of the Engineer couldn't  repair the buildings in 0.89b I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 8:13 pm

Hi

I have find something as follows in 0.89b:
1. Earthpower of the Engineer can trigger, but can't restore the buildings HP in 0.89b.
2. some AI hero like Barbarians when they are in level1 and have no worker they may never build and just conversion all mine.
3. The AI of second force of High Elves (not White Council) sometimes can't build level5 keep.

Thanks for your help!!
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

[FIXED] Earthpower of the Engineer couldn't  repair the buildings in 0.89b Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Earthpower of the Engineer couldn't repair the buildings in 0.89b   [FIXED] Earthpower of the Engineer couldn't  repair the buildings in 0.89b I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 3:13 am

All fixed in 0.9. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

[FIXED] Earthpower of the Engineer couldn't repair the buildings in 0.89b
Page 1 of 1