The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Buildings lose hp bonuses on upgrade, 0.8.8b

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pikkuviha
Squire
Squire
pikkuviha

[FIXED] Buildings lose hp bonuses on upgrade, 0.8.8b Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Buildings lose hp bonuses on upgrade, 0.8.8b   [FIXED] Buildings lose hp bonuses on upgrade, 0.8.8b I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 7:03 am

When I have building hp bonuses from e.g. the Engineer skill or the hero Building Proficiency, and I build a "capital" building (e.g. Empire Palace or Dark Dwarf Furnace), I receive the expected bonus to the building hp (e.g. 4100hp with a lvl 100 building proficient hero with 100 engineer skill & 5 points in the Durable Builder perk). However, when I upgrade it to level 2, the building hp is always 900, no matter what. Even the higher levels do not benefit from the hp bonuses as they should, but are what they would be if I had no bonuses. This also happens with other buildings on upgrade, such as The Swarm Hives and Daemon Summoning Towers and Lightning Spires.

Additionally, the engineer skill (+3% per skill point) and hero building proficiency (+1% per hero level) bonuses to building hp seem to multiplicative, not additive. But I'm guessing that isn't a bug though.

I love your work and look forward to the release of 0.8.9
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

[FIXED] Buildings lose hp bonuses on upgrade, 0.8.8b Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Buildings lose hp bonuses on upgrade, 0.8.8b   [FIXED] Buildings lose hp bonuses on upgrade, 0.8.8b I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 1:03 am

Seems to work in 0.8.9. Close the topic whenever you like Pat.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender

[FIXED] Buildings lose hp bonuses on upgrade, 0.8.8b
Page 1 of 1