The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlords Battlecry 4?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cone111
Squire
Squire
Cone111

Warlords Battlecry 4? Empty
PostSubject: Warlords Battlecry 4?   Warlords Battlecry 4? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 5:19 am

When they ever will make WBC4? I want it.
Back to top Go down
Onimenokatana
Prince
Prince
Onimenokatana

PostSubject: Re: Warlords Battlecry 4?   Warlords Battlecry 4? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:52 am

Probably never. I had a talk on Facebook with Steve Fawkner, creator of WBC, who eplained me how much money they need for a strategic game like WBC and, even if they all would like to return on the saga they love the most, it's far more possible to do stupid mobile games like Puzzle Quest, Gem Wars etc. because these are the games that pay the most to the publishers. So even if they still want to do a WBC4, they can't because they're a little team and can't afford the production of a big game. I don't know if they could actually by a Kickstarter initiative, though... WBC4 would be a dream for many of us, I think. But maybe not so many as they need.
Back to top Go down
Mealstorm
Lord
Lord
Mealstorm

PostSubject: Re: Warlords Battlecry 4?   Warlords Battlecry 4? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 4:13 am

I agree with Onimenokatana. WB4 is probably not gonna happen.

However I think there is possibility of some spiritual successor on kickstarter.
Back to top Go down
Elokfent
Knight
Knight
Elokfent

PostSubject: Re: Warlords Battlecry 4?   Warlords Battlecry 4? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:47 am

I played Armies of Exigo like 3 years ago for 2 years, and i would like to play it even now, i know many people which loves this games. WBC is also great, some kind of more old but has charm, still enjoyable with others, my game of childhood. It's like there are so many people which loves this type of games, but not enough to create a large community. It's clear, that for old games like this there is no chance for something bigger, but even Starcraft II is not that popular nowadays. Like all this DOTA games or idk have too much impact on gaming or maybe that new dlc, but anyway real-time strategy games have too little attention in the world in my opinion. That's sad..
Back to top Go down
Wishseeker
Knight
Knight
Wishseeker

PostSubject: Re: Warlords Battlecry 4?   Warlords Battlecry 4? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 10:48 pm

Elokfent wrote:
I played Armies of Exigo like 3 years ago for 2 years, and i would like to play it even now, i know many people which loves this games. WBC is also great, some kind of more old but has charm, still enjoyable with others, my game of childhood. It's like there are so many people which loves this type of games, but not enough to create a large community. It's clear, that for old games like this there is no chance for something bigger, but even Starcraft II is not that popular nowadays. Like all this DOTA games or idk have too much impact on gaming or maybe that new dlc, but anyway real-time strategy games have too little attention in the world in my opinion. That's sad..

Because SC2 is not the same SC1, it's a different game a bit (ALOT), so it lost some of SC1 fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlords Battlecry 4?   Warlords Battlecry 4? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlords Battlecry 4?
Page 1 of 1