The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I would fund development of Warlords Battlecry 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodstone
Squire
Squire
bloodstone

I would fund development of Warlords Battlecry 4 Empty
PostSubject: I would fund development of Warlords Battlecry 4   I would fund development of Warlords Battlecry 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2021 2:20 am

Hi guys, I played WB 2 & 3 as a kid, and I was absolutely in love with it. I recently stumbled across some old WB gameplay videos on Youtube, which brought me here. It's impressive that there is still an active community creating new content and maintaining such an old game. It truly speaks to the magic of the WB series!

Long story short - I wanted to ask if a group of people (presumable the people working on the Protectors) would enjoy working on a complete remake? All the ideas and context in this community would make for a fantastic game if put together with some proper game development resources.

I've no clue about game development, but I would be interested to hear your thoughts. I would be willing to fund such an endeavor.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

I would fund development of Warlords Battlecry 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I would fund development of Warlords Battlecry 4   I would fund development of Warlords Battlecry 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2021 3:34 am

I would encourage discussing it first with Infinite Interactive since they are the owners of WBC.

http://the-protectors.webs.com

I would fund development of Warlords Battlecry 4
Page 1 of 1