The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Your buildings are under attack'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lollipop
Squire
Squire
Lollipop

'Your buildings are under attack' Empty
PostSubject: 'Your buildings are under attack'   'Your buildings are under attack' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 3:30 pm

'Your buildings are under attack', 'Your buildings are being converted', 'Your Buildings are being converted' .... x 112

Game, I know, I really do, now would you *please* shut up.

Maybe it's just me, but it makes me Alt-F4, either an option for a text message only or even better, a 1 time only option or system voice: none or....idk..but plz make it *stop*

Edit: nvm, I discovered that XCR explorer thing and I'm pretty sure that I can just replace the .wav files with ...something completely different
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

'Your buildings are under attack' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Your buildings are under attack'   'Your buildings are under attack' I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 2:22 am

That's a bit of an extreme reaction. Regardless, we could do with having a separate volume option for system voices.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender

'Your buildings are under attack'
Page 1 of 1