The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buildings Models

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heim
Squire
Squire
Heim

Buildings Models Empty
PostSubject: Buildings Models   Buildings Models I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:40 am

Hello, Downloaded mod and played a lot, I'm really happy that game got such refresh;]
Still one thing is annoying IMO - Buildings models
previous warlords had a lot better looking Undead/demon/dark elves, they were way cooler looking and of course player didnt have to waste so much place.
Is that possible to bring them back and replace current buildings with those from previous warlords?;]
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

Buildings Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buildings Models   Buildings Models I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:28 am

It is possible indeed but I'm not sure how many people share your thoughts. I'll do whatever the majority asks for so let this topic be a voting booth (minus the secrecy part).
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Heim
Squire
Squire
Heim

Buildings Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buildings Models   Buildings Models I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:01 am

I think many should;] if not, maybe there is a option to make it both way?
something like -Turn old models on. ? or a offside patch?
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

Buildings Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buildings Models   Buildings Models I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:50 am

Personally I think the newer buildings fit WBC3 better, they're more detailed and suit the terrain they're placed on. Not saying the old buildings weren't pretty or anything though. If those old towers were ever to be brought back, I'd like the Dark Elf one to look more like Barad-dûr Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
SilentMemento
Squire
Squire
SilentMemento

Buildings Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buildings Models   Buildings Models I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:07 am

I personally think the new models are great.

But what bugs me are the high elves. Their buildings themselves look great, no question, but i think they give more of a wood elf feeling, like some kind of second wood elf clan. What they dont look like is "high". In the original wbc games the high elfs look something like serene, a bit angelic, clean, white, etc. The new models dont fit that in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buildings Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buildings Models   Buildings Models I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buildings Models
Page 1 of 1