The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The item is heavily cursed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lollipop
Squire
Squire
Lollipop

The item is heavily cursed Empty
PostSubject: The item is heavily cursed   The item is heavily cursed I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 4:12 pm

How do I get rid of? And..in scenario 36 of campain X there's a guy...not an option

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: The item is heavily cursed   The item is heavily cursed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 2:16 am

This is what Kharn wrote on Discord:
Kharn wrote:
How to remove a cursed item?
A normal Cursed Item can have its curse removed and turned back into a traditional item - allowing you to freely move the item around like normal. A Heavily Cursed Item can only be destroyed and so you can never have the curse lifted from them. For them, it's a case of "like the item and lump the curse" or "not have the item at all".

There are currently 3 ways in lifting a curse from an item (or for a Heavily Cursed Item, destroying it).
Completing a quest: There are 15 quests in the game that are dedicated to lifting a curse. That's 5 for each quest site. While there are 150+ quests for each site, making the random chance of getting a curse-breaking quest rather low, the game will over-ride the random selection from time to time based on the number of games you have played with a cursed item equipped. The more games you play with a cursed item, the more likely the game will force a curse-breaking quest to appear. The exact formula for working out this chance is 3% +(games played with the cursed item *2), maxed out at 50%. The game will also make as many rolls for this as you have cursed items equipped. So if you are unlucky enough to get 7 cursed items equipped at once, you'll have 7 rolls on the above formula to force a curse-breaking quest to appear. However, if you use a cheat at any point with your hero, the number of games played with your cursed items resets to 0.

Once you get one of the quests, completing it will remove the curses off all of your items. Any and all Heavily Cursed Items equipped will be destroyed. (Note that we have plans to limit this to a single item of your choice.)

Visiting specific locations in the campaigns: At some points in the campaign, you'll encounter a powerful character that will offer to remove the curses from all of your items (and destroying your Heavily Cursed Items) for a cost of crowns. These are actions found only at certain locations.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Lollipop
Squire
Squire
Lollipop

PostSubject: Re: The item is heavily cursed   The item is heavily cursed I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 1:32 am

Thank you so much. You saved a hero from suicide.

Real man dont save b4 trying out items, good thing I'm not a man Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The item is heavily cursed   The item is heavily cursed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The item is heavily cursed
Page 1 of 1