The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Perks sliders may cause losing points

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uumdi
Squire
Squire
Uumdi

[FIXED] Perks sliders may cause losing points Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Perks sliders may cause losing points   [FIXED] Perks sliders may cause losing points I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Cheers for the new update!  I just wanted to point out something with the sliders that may or may not be intended.

I was playing with the stats on a temporary archmage, pumped a bunch of lore and intelligence, put the slider 5 toward Traditionalist, then played with spells, then went back to perks to hopefully reconsider and get a few points back, but it spent something like 4 points to move it once, so wound up with -2 points left.

So it costs -1-1-1-1-1, then switch tabs, switch back, then to move back over its -4,+1,+1,+1,+1, so you are at -5 when back at the center.

So I took out the points from Int and Lore just to see if i could lose them all, and played with it some more and yeah, you can infinitely lose points that way.

Thank you for your dedicated work.  My apologies if you knew about this one already or if it is indeed intended.  Do you think a respec or character reset might be a feature in the future?  On one hand it might be overpowered, but on the other, it might make testing easier.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Perks sliders may cause losing points   [FIXED] Perks sliders may cause losing points I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:14 pm

This bug is known but thanks for the report.

Respec-ing is likely going to be available at some point, likely seen as a service in the campaign.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Perks sliders may cause losing points   [FIXED] Perks sliders may cause losing points I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 4:16 am

Fixed in 0.8.8. Close topic whenever you like Pat.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Perks sliders may cause losing points   [FIXED] Perks sliders may cause losing points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Perks sliders may cause losing points
Page 1 of 1