The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Campaign - crowns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

[FIXED] Campaign - crowns Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Campaign - crowns   [FIXED] Campaign - crowns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:26 pm

This guy belongs here (Just to organize things): There is some kind of corruption when you give crowns in Campaign. 150 crowns are actually 113. 500 crowns are actually 463, etc. (n crowns--> n-37crowns). And I think that, if you have, let's say, 300 crowns and then gain 500, your final budget will be 463 crowns (as if you had no crowns to begin with).
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

[FIXED] Campaign - crowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Campaign - crowns   [FIXED] Campaign - crowns I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:03 am

It is not a bug, crowns are affected by difficulty settings. With 0.8.5 we implemented the attribute "fixed" for the crown reward tag so that you can give a fixed value of crowns in some scenarios regardless of difficulty setting.
Code:
<Reward type="crowns" data="150" shorttext="150 Crowns" fixed>We found 150 Crowns hidden in the Dragon' nest.</Reward>

In other words: fixed in 0.8.5. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

[FIXED] Campaign - crowns
Page 1 of 1