The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

game loads but then bugs out in the menu.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wargumby
Squire
Squire
wargumby

game loads but then bugs out in the menu. Empty
PostSubject: game loads but then bugs out in the menu.   game loads but then bugs out in the menu. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 6:41 pm

this occurred recently, as far as i know i have not installed or uninstalled anything since i last played but recently (4/10/23) the game started to load but wont get passed the 2 red swords unless i click the screen, then it appears to finish loading fine except then the menu also has the same error but when i click single player nothing happens, if i click a second time it can click as if the menu for campaign/skirmish etc had loaded but the hero select is entirely bugged out and i can click the thumbs up to go passed it but cant click anything inside for example the skirmish game creation screen. i tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling the game and patch 0.8.9a/b but it is still there. i tried switching to window mode, changing resolution, restarting the pc but the problem persists.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

game loads but then bugs out in the menu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game loads but then bugs out in the menu.   game loads but then bugs out in the menu. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 5:32 pm

This happens if you have a windows update pending. Install the update (or get rid of it) and the game will function.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

game loads but then bugs out in the menu.
Page 1 of 1