The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sharpbeard
Squire
Squire
sharpbeard

[FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper   [FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 8:22 pm

It says the item is heavily cursed.  When I start a game if I click my hero the game crashes - if I DON'T select my hero it will continue normally. I can't move to a shrine to try to decurse it via that method because it crashes.

I tried to send my retinue buddies on a mission to decurse it - although it took the 300 crowns, it still is cursed and I can't equip it.

I'm completely stuck and I can't play anymore Sad.  Already level 43 and pretty close to the end of the campaign Sad.

Is there a way to roll back my save?  Or an editor that I can manually delete the item from my character?

Please help!
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper   [FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 7:31 am

The bugs are fixed in 0.9 (both the crashing item and the retinue task), but until then you can still decurse it without looking at the item by visiting a decurser on the world map.

Alternatively, you can just wait for 0.9 release. It will import your hero (but not campaign progress).
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
sharpbeard
Squire
Squire
sharpbeard

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper   [FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 7:25 am

Do you know the location of the decurser on the world map? I think I have everywhere unlocked but I can't seem to find it..

Thank you so so much for the reply!
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper   [FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 10:08 pm

It differs from campaign to campaign. Which one are you playing?
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper   [FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 8:37 pm

Fixed in 0.9.1. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper   [FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Game crashing when I equip Phassorem, Blood Reaper
Page 1 of 1