The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darewell

[FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72) Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72)   [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:18 am

version 0.7 and 0.71,0.72 were patched one by one.

1.justing started playing a woodelf healer, should only has healing spells, but other classes of spells are also in spell book and totally no problem to cast them.

2. Can't level up healing magic skill.

3. the price of some units are sharply reduced, compared with WBCIII, e.g. dragons and avatars. Is this a balance for the enhancement to the basic troops?

4. missing darkelf priestress and highelf ice maiden.

5. No more storage space for items other than the hero's backpack?
Back to top Go down
darewell

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72)   [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:33 am

About the missing units, I found the reason after reading some other posts.

If all my problems are "intentional" I have to say "wow it's really a new game."

By the way the riddles are nice. I played for several hours and figured only 1 of them.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72)   [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:44 am

darewell wrote:
version 0.7 and 0.71,0.72 were patched one by one.

1.justing started playing a woodelf healer, should only has healing spells, but other classes of spells are also in spell book and totally no problem to cast them.

2. Can't level up healing magic skill.

3. the price of some units are sharply reduced, compared with WBCIII, e.g. dragons and avatars. Is this a balance for the enhancement to the basic troops?

4. missing darkelf priestress and highelf ice maiden.

5. No more storage space for items other than the hero's backpack?

2,3,4 are intentional. You cannot level up magic skills since the level up is done via the spells tab (magic spheres still get unlocked at set required hero level).

1 and 5 are bugs of which only 1 is known by us. care to detail what do you mean by no storage space for items other than the hero's backpack? there is also the hero's stash in campaign & chapters modes and of course the hero's body (hands, rings, legs, chest, head)
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
darewell

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72)   [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:47 am

Thank you for your reply. About the problem 5, it's because I played only skirmish battles so haven't see the stacks in campaign and chapter mode. So now there is no stack for heroes in skirmish battles?
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72)   [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:33 pm

There will be once The Protectors Campaign will be unlocked for the public (probably version 1.0).
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72)   [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:28 pm

1 has been fixed in 0.7.3 and all others are intentional. Therefore, this topic does not need to be opened any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72)   [FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] magic and unit problem, not sure if they're bugs (0.72)
Page 1 of 1