The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

counters in the campaign

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redraven313
Squire
Squire
redraven313

counters in the campaign Empty
PostSubject: counters in the campaign   counters in the campaign I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 8:45 am

First of really love the game. In skirmish ffa it has never been better imo.

However, I might be missing something, but the campaign really just kills me beyond belief, when my summon focused hero meets anyone allied with a high level defiler or anything else able to cast decay.
On one hand there absolutely need to a stopper to prevent me from snow balling everything. On the other the ai cast a spell and now my summoning magic is locked for 3 mins.
I get some plays just counters other, but with the campaign often pitting me against 2-3 allied ai this really didn't seem fair. There is a decent chance I just spec'ed my hero wrong though.

Also since I only play single player, can I edit the part that decrease skill points per level, I really like my power creep.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

counters in the campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: counters in the campaign   counters in the campaign I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2022 7:42 am

Worry not, we've adjusted everything for the next patch. Spells like Decay and Intoxication have changed into different and fairer spells with similar roles.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender

counters in the campaign
Page 1 of 1