The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imp's Game Quest - Rich Get Richer Bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocryphal
Squire
Squire
Apocryphal

Imp's Game Quest - Rich Get Richer Bug Empty
PostSubject: Imp's Game Quest - Rich Get Richer Bug   Imp's Game Quest - Rich Get Richer Bug I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2021 12:38 pm

As a bit of backstory, this particular quest has been driving me crazy since it started cropping up. Today I'd had enough and dug into the game files looking for answers. It seems to me that if the imp gives you "rich get richer" as a condition, all you need to do is gather 3000 of each resource and it should complete. Except the reward script doesn't trigger. I tried spending all my resources and bringing them up to 3000 from 0, letting them drop back to cap from above. I tried syncing the resource counters by destroying all my mines and converting my starting four again at the same time. Tried both of the above again, with the counters synced. I might be wrong about what's happening here but you'd know better than I would what's supposed to happen.
Back to top Go down
Apocryphal
Squire
Squire
Apocryphal

PostSubject: Re: Imp's Game Quest - Rich Get Richer Bug   Imp's Game Quest - Rich Get Richer Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 8:38 pm

Addendum: The Five Innocent Souls variant also seems not to properly complete. The only variant I have actually able to finish is the spin clockwise continuation.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Imp's Game Quest - Rich Get Richer Bug   Imp's Game Quest - Rich Get Richer Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 5:09 pm

We'll look into it. I bet the Imp is laughing at us right now...
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imp's Game Quest - Rich Get Richer Bug   Imp's Game Quest - Rich Get Richer Bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imp's Game Quest - Rich Get Richer Bug
Page 1 of 1