The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Pitched Battles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bladedancer21
Squire
Squire
Bladedancer21

Pitched Battles Empty
PostSubject: Pitched Battles   Pitched Battles I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 2:46 am

im not sure if anyone else has come across this,but i use the campaign soley to get items and XP (WLBC3 Campaign and Hero of Erathia both are effected, but it disables all loading with a CTD)i did the Imperial Assualt scenerio several times. after a certain point, it just CTDed then it wouldent load anything campaign wise without a CTD.

then i went into skirmish. fought several pitched battles for XP and Items. after that, the game CTDed as well. and was unable to load any skirmish maps or modes at all. Tutorial still works.

at first i thought it might have been a bug in my hero's skills,abilitys or item or something i was carrying.
but this has happened about 4 different times with 4 different heroes. each with differing races,skills,items, one was cursed via item. the rest wernt.

i was fine on the campaign and skirmishes until i kept repeating these types of battles.

the only fix i have for this is a clean reinstall. i can save my hero data. im not sure on campaigns.

can anyone reproduce this or try to see if its something on my end?

i have ran Windows 8,XP Compatibles. changed all the Resolutions,messed with the graphics and details options as much as i could, even tried toying with the Audio, but i was still left with a CTD on an attempt to load any map after the initial crash. any mode but tutorial.
Back to top Go down
archer05867
Squire
Squire
archer05867

Pitched Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitched Battles   Pitched Battles I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 8:13 pm

What does CTD means ?

Something similar happened with me
I was collecting crowns in a certain skirmish, and then using Weapon Master in campaign to level up

All was fine, but i reached a point where i don't know what to do with my points ( gained from levels ) , so i started accumulating them
But at a certain point, my hero stopped loading skirmishes, even campaign maps
( the map woad load, but just the moment it starts, i would hear the level up sound and it would crash immediately to desktop )
Other heroes were fine

At that point, i always had backups of my hero data, so i reverted to an older one, and i was able to use my hero again

I stop accumulating points ever since, and everything went well

By the way, I love Imperial Assault and The Joust
But i prefer the Joust, because i find Imperial Assault a lot harder ( i usually play Empire )
What's your main hero ?
Back to top Go down
Bladedancer21
Squire
Squire
Bladedancer21

Pitched Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitched Battles   Pitched Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2021 4:19 am

my main was a High Elf Warrior Citadel of Ice, CTD Means Crash to Desktop.

ill try again.

so in other words, i need to quit putting points in after i level up to stop this? if i understand right.

this has happened at different levels. the peak seems to have been at 13.

this was months ago though and im seeing alot of different things, but a patch or version was never released... thats a little confusing, how did you do that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pitched Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitched Battles   Pitched Battles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitched Battles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Bugs reporting-
Jump to: