- Joe the Bartender wrote:
- They will have normal production times again in 0.9.0.
And I assume it implies normal production costs.
While that's good do you have any tips to spare on how one could make this edit themselves? There's some things I'd like to tweak to fit home rules for LAN games.
And also, could customization of rules be a thing in the future? I appreciate the tower minimum distance a lot more than tower limit, but still feel like it's too big on small maps and have no clue why the dragon limit is a thing.
While I'm on a suggestion roll, PLEASE bring back the ability to add specific items in maps in the editor, I'd like to use items and test builds on heroes without having to grind the rng loot from shops and enemy heroes for months.
I'd even bring it a step further and let people create their heroes with the items they want and level they want, disable them for campaigns if you must and just let them have fun in LANs or skirmishes.
Basically instead of trying to achieve balance which is a impossible task on a game with so many variables, faction/hero/items combos, let the players decide their balance instead? The skirmish menu got an overhaul with army points capping at 100, army limit being customizable and many other things and I think that's a good focus.
I didn't write all this before because I had just download 0.8.9 so now that I've played it some I have a lot more to say, but anyway what's up with permanent undying companions in campaign? While I understand the point of "if you don't like it don't use it", but I like the concept and it's hard to not break it in 3-4 missions since they level up like crazy and you get to spawn with 3 lvl50 ancient treants in a minute, steam-rolling every single mission from spawn
Things that don't deserve a whole paragraph:
1. Would be cool, if possible, feasible and not costly, to have some new models in the game made from scratch
2. The rare Hammer that requires 15 strength and magery perk, who is supposed to use that feasibly, maybe remove the magery requirement and make it a melee weapon with 2% chance to cast summon lighting on hit?
3. Custom maps from the editor seem to crash the game on loading attempt, haven't tried default maps, I'd bug test it but it bricks my pc everytime so yeaa
4. Once a cursed item has been equipped once, could we know it's cursed the next time we find it?
5. Is experimentalist intentionally meant to nerf multiclassing mages? If not, it needs fixing that if you want to use more than a single spell you miss on 35 ritual levels
6. In order to level up your stars in the hero stats about enemies slain you need to commit mass genocide, I had 5-6 stars in mostly everything but 2 in enemies slain
7. Also apparently I killed 4 titans during the campaign but never seen one? Is something coded as titan or something
8. The wood elf perk where you make mines go boom for 3 treants and 3 unicorns is op as fuck, just destroy your own mines and steam roll the enemy
9. What if you needed a wisp to give life to a treant and an ancient wisp to give life to an ancient treant, dunno how it would work but it'd be cool
10. A limit on resource generating buildings, or a limit to how much they can provide?