The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Retuine Unit Rework

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mxlv
Squire
Squire
mxlv

Retuine Unit Rework Empty
PostSubject: Retuine Unit Rework   Retuine Unit Rework I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 10:13 am

I saw a interessting Discussion about retuine Units on the Discord, so i thought of charing my ideas for them here.
I think firstly make them cost a new resorce "prestige". Prestige is scaled by Charisma, and my by further raised by an perk.
Preistige is not a resorce to pay to get your retuine Units to the fight, but insteat a cap of units, you can take as retuine Units.
Different units have different Retuine costs Example: basic infantery 3, Builder:3 range Fighter 5, cavalery/siege weapons 7
Generals 15; Dragons 30.
so if you have 30 Prestige you can either have 6 range fighters, 2 genrals or 1 Dragon as Retuine Unit.

Retuine Units have a levelcap of halve Hero level, wich can be increaced by another perk "Teacher"(either 0,5 or 1 per Level wich results in eihter Retuine level =herolevel or Retuine Level = 1,5x herolevel if maxed)
Back to top Go down
Sihastru
Knight
Knight
Sihastru

Retuine Unit Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retuine Unit Rework   Retuine Unit Rework I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 12:38 am

I think that is an interesting discussion.

My sugesstion is to limit retinue to basic infantry and basic ranged maybe builders too. Because having level 50(or 25) dragon/general right from the start will render some maps too easy. Also warrior heroes will not be able to rush your base and makes them obsolete.
Back to top Go down

Retuine Unit Rework
Page 1 of 1