The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Oracle Crash in Volcanic Maps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DastanDaVinci
Squire
Squire
DastanDaVinci

Grand Oracle Crash in Volcanic Maps Empty
PostSubject: Grand Oracle Crash in Volcanic Maps   Grand Oracle Crash in Volcanic Maps I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 1:43 am

I've tested it multiple times. I always crash in random volcanic map with Grand Oracle. I've tried other classes there without a problem. I also tried Grand Oracle in other maps and it didn't cause any issue. Something about the Grand Oracle and Volcanic makes the game freeze and crash. Sometimes when using Scry, sometimes for no reason. I've tested with multiple races and it's the same problem. Please give it a look.

To recreate it: X large map Grand Oracle and at least 2 enemies. Cast Scry or something or just wait, it will probably crash.

I didn't test all maps with the grand oracle but it's possible that volcanic is fine, just the grand oracle or Scry is causing issues. But it seems to happen more often on Volcanic.

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down

Grand Oracle Crash in Volcanic Maps
Page 1 of 1