The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alimonos
Squire
Squire
Alimonos

[FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs   [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 7:30 am

Devour perk dont work. Cursor turns to hand, i kill cow but no heal.

Ghastly shroud perk aura never worked for me or showed any psych check to nearby enemies.

Rage needs a cap i cast lvl20 spells with ritual combat perk...
like summoning 6 260exp imps each cast with a warlock or one shoot everything with offensive spells.
Back to top Go down
Sihastru
Knight
Knight
Sihastru

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs   [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 4:16 am

Hi,

I was wondering after how many kills/minutes you are able to reach lvl 20 spells.

Because a Pyromancer or an Archmage could really wipe the map with that much power.
Back to top Go down
Alimonos
Squire
Squire
Alimonos

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs   [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 6:43 am

Sihastru wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering after how many kills/minutes you are able to reach lvl 20 spells.

Because a Pyromancer or an Archmage could really wipe the map with that much power.

Hey, i had reached 9k rage on a big skirmish and i was casting lvl 20 spells around 15m mark
Also warlock class which uses blood magic with high hp/regen is way broken...
I start by summoning some dozens of 40-60 exp imps then as the kills mount and so does the rage i can roam with just arcane curse...
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs   [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 1:34 am

Devour doesn't work on Warlocks. The Warlock's Bloodrite perk stops it from being able to be healed by anything.

I don't know anything about Ghastly Shroud but I'll give it a test. Thanks for the report!

Confirmed bug and also fixed for 0.9.0. There are so many things which have been fixed that I don't remember each bug. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Alimonos
Squire
Squire
Alimonos

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs   [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 6:37 am

Joe the Bartender wrote:
Devour doesn't work on Warlocks. The Warlock's Bloodrite perk stops it from being able to be healed by anything.

I don't know anything about Ghastly Shroud but I'll give it a test. Thanks for the report!

Confirmed bug and also fixed for 0.9.0. There are so many things which have been fixed that I don't remember each bug. Smile

Good to know you guys are still active in this great mod you made!
Ghastly shroud gives a crippling aura to the hero but i never saw the bony icon on enemies nearby.
Im looking foward for v0.9 and i suggest a cap for minotaurs rage (maybe 5k maximum?)
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs   [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 6:42 pm

All handled and fixed in 0.9. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs   [FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Order of Malignus Minotaur hero bugs
Page 1 of 1