The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Force Started with Windowed Mode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bilgehnbilge
Squire
Squire
bilgehnbilge

Force Started with Windowed Mode Empty
PostSubject: Force Started with Windowed Mode   Force Started with Windowed Mode I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 11:39 pm

I'm using TPC v0.8.9. I installed the mod yesterday When I click the game ıcon game started in Windowed mode. I know that windowed mode didnt work but I can't change any resolution. I search any soluiton. HKEY_CURRENT_USER solotion didnt work cause The Protector files doesnt exist. I ınstalled alpha and beta files. They didnt help. So, How can I solve this?
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Force Started with Windowed Mode   Force Started with Windowed Mode I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 6:41 pm

Just go to my documents/the protectors/settings and edit any of those .json files with notepad. Resolution is in Options.json for example.

http://the-protectors.webs.com
bilgehnbilge
Squire
Squire
bilgehnbilge

PostSubject: Re: Force Started with Windowed Mode   Force Started with Windowed Mode I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 6:55 am

I did it but I can't click anything in game. I restart my pc repeatedly. I delete and install the game but it's still same. I can't play game cause I can't click anytinhg in main menu. (v89b)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Force Started with Windowed Mode   Force Started with Windowed Mode I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Force Started with Windowed Mode
Page 1 of 1