The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lock Methodologist/Experimentalist Trait

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greenbuttocks4u
Squire
Squire
greenbuttocks4u

Lock Methodologist/Experimentalist Trait Empty
PostSubject: Lock Methodologist/Experimentalist Trait   Lock Methodologist/Experimentalist Trait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 4:15 pm

Is there a way for me to stop gaining experimentalist levels, because every time i use chronomancy magic after 1 minute of summoning zombies to fill mines it destroys my spellcasting chance to the point of me failing to cast any spells even if i have invest 48 skill points into intelligence(24+ intelligence).

The only way for me to combat this is to use only one magic sphere and ignore the other, but that ruins most reasons for me to play as a lichelord or an archmage or any class with multiple schools of magic for that matter Sad

I hope in future updates this can change.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

Lock Methodologist/Experimentalist Trait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Methodologist/Experimentalist Trait   Lock Methodologist/Experimentalist Trait I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 10:50 pm

I hope it changes too. Psychological traits are uncontrollable and can have really adverse effects. Methodologist/Experimentalist changes spell costs as well so sometimes spells can become inaccessible and the investment in them become worthless due to them costing more than the hero's max mana.

greenbuttocks4u likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender

Lock Methodologist/Experimentalist Trait
Page 1 of 1