The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Display of Mine Capacity / Remoddeling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Lorian
Knight
Knight
D.Lorian

Display of Mine Capacity  /  Remoddeling Empty
PostSubject: Display of Mine Capacity / Remoddeling   Display of Mine Capacity  /  Remoddeling I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 4:24 pm

Sup,

It would be such a quality of life change if the mines would have some sort of icon to show how many miners fit in and how much are in there.

Also conversion time is a bit long imo and maybe it could be interesting to thing about converting enemy miners too ( havent thought about it balancing/gameplay wise tho)

Would be great if a couple units could get a new model like trolls and the hillbilly variant of the barbarians
I have some skills in that department and I would do it but I dont know if you guys are interested in that or how to implement it ( for myself)
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Display of Mine Capacity / Remoddeling   Display of Mine Capacity  /  Remoddeling I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 12:22 am

That would be a good improvement, thanks for the suggestion!

Conversion has already been adjusted in the next patch. There's no knowing whether or not something will be done with the miners - we'll see in a later patch.

We would be very interested in a modeller and new models! We are lacking in this department and it's getting quite desperate. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
D.Lorian
Knight
Knight
D.Lorian

PostSubject: Re: Display of Mine Capacity / Remoddeling   Display of Mine Capacity  /  Remoddeling I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 4:50 am

Joe the Bartender wrote:
That would be a good improvement, thanks for the suggestion!

We would be very interested in a modeller and new models! We are lacking in this department and it's getting quite desperate. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated!

Glad you like the idea.

Sounds great! Right now im quite busy with my studies but I would love to work on this as a side project.
I have no idea how discord works and when its possible to speak to you guys but I'll figure it out and maybe we can have a chat in the near future Very Happy

Joe the Bartender likes this post

Back to top Go down
D.Lorian
Knight
Knight
D.Lorian

PostSubject: Re: Display of Mine Capacity / Remoddeling   Display of Mine Capacity  /  Remoddeling I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 5:52 pm

Sorry for double posting but I think the easiest solution for the capacity idea would be
Showing small emblems of the number of miners displayed by the current faction's builders

Otherwise something more general could be used like a a simple Form that is greyed out and gets a color when a miner enters.

Also there could be an option to always show this information or jus show it when hovered of it (even tho I think always show is probably the more logical thing)
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Display of Mine Capacity / Remoddeling   Display of Mine Capacity  /  Remoddeling I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 12:19 am

Any idea when you'll be able to do some models?
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Display of Mine Capacity / Remoddeling   Display of Mine Capacity  /  Remoddeling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Display of Mine Capacity / Remoddeling
Page 1 of 1