The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOLVED] Red Circles in campaign for location are half off the map

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeathGoblin
Squire
Squire
DeathGoblin

[SOLVED] Red Circles in campaign for location are half off the map Empty
PostSubject: [SOLVED] Red Circles in campaign for location are half off the map   [SOLVED] Red Circles in campaign for location are half off the map I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 6:02 pm

When I load a new campaign with my hero that I've only been playing skirmishes with up until now, I reach the world map but the red circles that appear over the first location for me to click on are on the top left corner. Only a quarter of the red circles are able to be seen.

It doesn't do this when I make a new hero for campaign mode. I like the character I was playing skirmishes with, I would like to do a campaign with that one.

The hero is a dark elf assassin with three items and is level 10 currently if that helps.

*Note*
I found the Reset Campaign button. That seemed to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

[SOLVED] Red Circles in campaign for location are half off the map Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Red Circles in campaign for location are half off the map   [SOLVED] Red Circles in campaign for location are half off the map I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 1:08 am

The Reset Campaign fixed it. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

[SOLVED] Red Circles in campaign for location are half off the map
Page 1 of 1