The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How are units affected by blizzards?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
goldfinch
Squire
Squire
goldfinch

How are units affected by blizzards? Empty
PostSubject: How are units affected by blizzards?   How are units affected by blizzards? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 2:38 pm

I didn't find anything from a cursory googling so I'm posting here. What do blizzards do? I made a hero with that plaguelord faction that can cause them but I'm not sure what they do. Also if you have information on the other weather affects I guess since I'm here I'll ask that too. I know undead regenerate only at night--I think maybe dwarves are bad in the rain or something? Anyway, thanks in advance for any answers.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

How are units affected by blizzards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are units affected by blizzards?   How are units affected by blizzards? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 12:36 am

Each unit has certain buffs or debuffs of combat and or speed and or view and or hp regen etc. depending on weather. You can see the whole list by opening assets/data/system.xcr/army.cfg. Alternatively, you can just experiment in game.

One day we will update the wiki...
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

How are units affected by blizzards?
Page 1 of 1