The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Drop Item Menu bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sihastru
Knight
Knight
Sihastru

[FIXED] Drop Item Menu bug Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Drop Item Menu bug   [FIXED] Drop Item Menu bug I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 12:51 am

Hi guys,

I've found a bug in the campaign.

When you finish a campaign map that gives an Item and your inventory is full, you select the option to drop an Item, when you do that, the menu in which you select the item to drop appears behind the previous menu therefore you can't drop any item because you cannot interact with that window.. so you lose the item from the mission.

I use the resolution of my laptop 1366x768 haven't tried any other resolution to see if it makes a difference. This happened on 2 different heroes.

Until this get's fixed please make sure you always leave an open slot in your inventory.
Back to top Go down
Sproote
Knight
Knight
Sproote

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Drop Item Menu bug   [FIXED] Drop Item Menu bug I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 2:51 pm

I also encountered this problem but for me it was searching for items in the retinue tasks. If you don't have room the drop item menu loads behind the other screen. I had to restart the game to continue.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Drop Item Menu bug   [FIXED] Drop Item Menu bug I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 12:20 am

Fixed in 0.9. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Drop Item Menu bug   [FIXED] Drop Item Menu bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Drop Item Menu bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Bugs reporting-
Jump to: