The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOLVED] Visibility issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex--7
Squire
Squire
Rex--7

[SOLVED] Visibility issues Empty
PostSubject: [SOLVED] Visibility issues   [SOLVED] Visibility issues I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 6:44 am

I have downloaded and played v8.9(beta) and am enjoying it.  However in the last several games - played on Huge map size with 10 sides, towards the latter stages of the game units that go into unexplored areas of the map are invisible or start "blinking".  Sometimes it will resolve itself after a while in some areas but not others.  
And also, general view/fog of war is off too - Areas like around converted mines still show greyed out and unable to view in those areas.  I've tried running in XP Compatibility mode and reducing graphics options to try to correct but to no avail.  I tend to play the old Army limit option so perhaps it's related to this?  Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Visibility issues   [SOLVED] Visibility issues I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 2:45 am

Have you got the fog of war setting on Line of Sight?
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Rex--7
Squire
Squire
Rex--7

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Visibility issues   [SOLVED] Visibility issues I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 3:13 pm

No, not using line of sight, just fog of war.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Visibility issues   [SOLVED] Visibility issues I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 1:49 am

Are you using version 0.8.9a?
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Rex--7
Squire
Squire
Rex--7

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Visibility issues   [SOLVED] Visibility issues I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 3:59 pm

Was using 8.9. Just upgraded to 8.9a but haven't tested.
Back to top Go down
Rex--7
Squire
Squire
Rex--7

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Visibility issues   [SOLVED] Visibility issues I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2020 4:44 am

Just to recap, updating to 8.9a seems to have solved the shadow/visibility issues I was having.  
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Visibility issues   [SOLVED] Visibility issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Visibility issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Bugs reporting-
Jump to: