The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shops are gone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Schadenfroh81
Squire
Squire
Schadenfroh81

shops are gone Empty
PostSubject: shops are gone   shops are gone I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 9:33 pm

Hi,

just wanted ask if the reason why i found no more shops at all is because i robbed them before or if it is a bug.

i have created several random maps , with only "shops" activated on 4 utilities - or 5 - or 6.
When i check all, then anything but shops spawn. If i only select shops, then nothing at all spawns.

What can i do to change that?
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

shops are gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops are gone   shops are gone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 6:41 am

This sounds like a bug. Can someone confirm? Shops only utils do not spawn on random maps?
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Schadenfroh81
Squire
Squire
Schadenfroh81

shops are gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops are gone   shops are gone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 6:44 pm

i played several games, all was normal, and since the problem occured, its 100% persistent. Can i submit you some config files or anything useful?
Or is there some sort of cache which i could wipe? Like, a file which stores the configuration of random matches, which might have broken?
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

shops are gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops are gone   shops are gone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 2:41 am

It seems to be working fine for me in the dev version.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Sproote
Knight
Knight
Sproote

shops are gone Empty
PostSubject: I confirm no shops   shops are gone I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 4:55 am

I can confirm there are no shops. It began with 89a for me.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

shops are gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops are gone   shops are gone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 12:25 am

What are your settings?
Back to top Go down
Sproote
Knight
Knight
Sproote

shops are gone Empty
PostSubject: Requested Settings   shops are gone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 2:45 pm

I realize this reply is very late. My skirmish settings are as follows:

huge random map
14 utilities
all off except shop and misc.

If I turn off misc. I get nothing at all. i am not playing agaist higher grade opponent who now destroy shops that may benefit you. i am also unable to trigger that special building which used to benefit magic for the hero and offered benefits for magic troops. Rune maybe? I was guessing this option was just removed but if it's still in there I'm not able to get it either. I like that one.

I'm still able to get the morale tree, the healer, and the slavehoard building. And when they are enabled I'm still able to get all the troop recruitment and dragon temples.
Back to top Go down
Enchiridion
Squire
Squire
Enchiridion

shops are gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops are gone   shops are gone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 8:17 am

I have random events enabled in my random maps and when I select shops as one of the random events, they appear no prob. I wonder if this feature is related to the problem you're all reporting here.

Related, never select Neverending Void. CTD'd me real quick. Could be working as intended, I suppose, given the name.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

shops are gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops are gone   shops are gone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 1:27 am

Sproote wrote:
I realize this reply is very late.  My skirmish settings are as follows:
huge random map
14 utilities
all off except shop and misc.
I'm still getting rune shops, shopping centres, trading storages and grand markets with the above settings, so something else must be causing it. What have you set for the other options and what is your hero?
Back to top Go down
Sproote
Knight
Knight
Sproote

shops are gone Empty
PostSubject: I have shops again.   shops are gone I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 9:11 pm

I am not the original poster, but I just got a developer update to Windows which somehow corrupted my Documents folder in such a way that I could not save heroes.  Long story short, I had to uninstall, delete the game directory from Documents folder (or MyDocuments), and reinstall the game.  I am not only now able to save heroes again but I have all the shops.  The problem may have happened because I am lazy and don't always do an uninstall between versions.  I should have uninstalled and reinstalled between .88 and .89.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

shops are gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops are gone   shops are gone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 11:31 pm

Thanks for the reply, this is very helpful! This sheds new light on the missing shop problem and anyone with it can refer to this thread for help. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shops are gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops are gone   shops are gone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shops are gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: