The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOLVED] Cannot progress in campaign

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ogj321
Lord
Lord
Ogj321

[SOLVED] Cannot progress in campaign Empty
PostSubject: [SOLVED] Cannot progress in campaign   [SOLVED] Cannot progress in campaign I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 10:33 am

So after patch all existing heroes in hero of etheria campaign shows weird dates on calendar like 23457 or  similar. I think that's te reason why I can't sail to northern diraq or other locations.
Back to top Go down
Chiruno
Squire
Squire
Chiruno

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Cannot progress in campaign   [SOLVED] Cannot progress in campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 8:37 am

I discovered the same situation today when I decided to play the campaign with an undead hero.
Before the patch, he was already in Twilight Woods. Now he can't move to Northern Diraq (there is just an "info" button), and Guardia has disappeared.
Calendar has changed too. Now it contains the most terrible Russian word - "НЕТ", hehe.
[SOLVED] Cannot progress in campaign G_MJtXiRGXU
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Cannot progress in campaign   [SOLVED] Cannot progress in campaign I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 7:51 pm

As stated in release notes, patch 0.8.9a does not have compatible save files with previous versions. So although your hero does not need recreating, your campaigns do need a reset. Unfortunately, this cannot be changed now. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Cannot progress in campaign   [SOLVED] Cannot progress in campaign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Cannot progress in campaign
Page 1 of 1