The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harshit
Lord
Lord
Harshit

[FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game   [FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:43 am

1> Hero creation screen - still says 2 xp per lvl for recruiting.

2> Magic Pool says - builds Fairy Dragon

3> Item Sling Shot doesn't have an image.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game   [FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 pm

1 & 2. fixed in 0.7.1
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Kharn
Earth Moulder
Earth Moulder
Kharn

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game   [FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:32 pm

After thinking about this, I then remembered that the game has 2 item.bmp files. One in Graphics.xcr and the other in Effects1.xcr Originally, I thought one was redundant and had no purpose since I edited one and it didn't do anything. I'm pretty sure I edited the one from Graphics.xcr and then looked at the items in my campaign stash.

I now believe that they are both used, but in a different way to the other. One is used in game but the other is used for the campaign stash. Needless to say, you'll need to edit both, if I'm correct on this.
Back to top Go down
Alice Mizuki
Lord
Lord
Alice Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game   [FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:18 am

Kharn wrote:
I now believe that they are both used, but in a different way to the other. One is used in game but the other is used for the campaign stash. Needless to say, you'll need to edit both, if I'm correct on this.
Campaign's stash items is the "ITEMS.BMP" file, found in "Graphics.xcr".
In-game items file is the "IDLG.RLE", found in "Effects1.xcr".
Also, the potions (of mana and health) can be found in "EMDD.RLE" file (for backpack) and "EMDK.RLE" file (for the shop).
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game   [FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Thanks to you people, I have finally fixed this bug (version 0.8 ) and can close this old topic. Items... for everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game   [FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Item pics not showing in-game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Bugs reporting-
Jump to: