The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defiler disease, Purulence and HP bonuses.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TwelveStep
Knight
Knight
TwelveStep

Defiler disease, Purulence and HP bonuses.  Empty
PostSubject: Defiler disease, Purulence and HP bonuses.    Defiler disease, Purulence and HP bonuses.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 9:29 am

I'm trying to figure out how purulence works. It says any unit that can transmit disease on hit gets and HP increase, but Defiler also gets a perk that allows all your units to cause disease on attack. I thought it meant that any unit that can cause disease that way would get an HP increase, but after testing it on level 50 and level 100 temporary heroes on the Test_ map with Empire, Wood Elves and Dark Dwarfs, I found my units not getting any additional HP.

Am I misunderstanding what it's supposed to do? Is it otherwise working as intended?

Also, is there an HP limit on units, like there is on buildings?

I'm finding my units getting a little bit of extra HP before level 50, too. Units with 80 HP going to 86 HP by level 49, for instance, without anything to increase any unit HP. It's going to all of them regardless of class.

Has the HP limit on buildings been removed or is it calculated off hero level-based initial HP rather than hero level increases contributing to the cap?
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Defiler disease, Purulence and HP bonuses.    Defiler disease, Purulence and HP bonuses.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 11:23 am

Purulence doesn't apply to units which have been given disease attacks with the Defiler perk.

There's a HP limit on buildings? I had no idea.

Level 31+ heroes are 'platinum mode' heroes. Platinum mode increases the stats of all units and buildings by 1% for every hero level above 30. I'm unsure how this functions when other platinum mode heroes are present.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
TwelveStep
Knight
Knight
TwelveStep

PostSubject: Re: Defiler disease, Purulence and HP bonuses.    Defiler disease, Purulence and HP bonuses.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 2:39 am

Ah. I must be reading outdated patch notes.

Was under the impression the HP bonus on units starts at 50 and there was a 150% HP bonus increase cap on buildings.

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defiler disease, Purulence and HP bonuses.    Defiler disease, Purulence and HP bonuses.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defiler disease, Purulence and HP bonuses.
Page 1 of 1