The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starcomet
Squire
Squire
Starcomet

Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills Empty
PostSubject: Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills   Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 3:26 am

Greetings all! This is my first time in many years playing this game again and even then I only played a trial version. I am playing a Warlock Empire race and am having difficult even on easy with the very first mission. Do I just hunker down and build enough troops and then assault the enemies? What is the usual strategy for this map?

Also, is there an updated liste of all of the new classes, skills, and spells? Do white mages still heal? I had one in my retinue and he did not seem to heal anyone.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills   Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 1:27 am

If you're playing CW Magee's Custom Campaign, rush with everything you have at the Hall of Plague and surrounding enemies.

If you're playing on the Daemon map on the TPC Campaign, choose the option which makes your allies give resources to you.

An updated list of Units can be seen in /Manual/TPC Balance Manual.xls. Spells are in /English/Spells.txt

White Mages do still heal.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Starcomet
Squire
Squire
Starcomet

PostSubject: Re: Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills   Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm

Joe the Bartender wrote:
If you're playing CW Magee's Custom Campaign, rush with everything you have at the Hall of Plague and surrounding enemies.

If you're playing on the Daemon map on the TPC Campaign, choose the option which makes your allies give resources to you.

An updated list of Units can be seen in /Manual/TPC Balance Manual.xls. Spells are in /English/Spells.txt

White Mages do still heal.

Sorry for very late reply, but that only slightly helps. The enemies swarm me and their stupid towers kill my units before I can destroy their stronghold. And yes, I am playing the classic campaign with the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Starcomet
Squire
Squire
Starcomet

PostSubject: Re: Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills   Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 10:30 am

I think I will just hunker down and build some Pikemen and ballista so I can destroy the towers and then the stronghold.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills   Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 5:13 am

I just use the battering ram to quickly destroy the towers, with other units as meat shield.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills   Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 8:44 am

It is a hard level which dramatically changes in difficulty depending on hero level and the class of hero the enemy is using. Multiple tries may be needed.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills   Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empire race campaign and mods spells and skills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: