The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DzemiqV
Squire
Squire
DzemiqV

[SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer   [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 7:26 am

I couldn't find this issue on forum, so I've decided to finally post it. I've been playing with my friend for some time and we didn't have any serious problems that would make the game impossible(or uncomfortable) to play until now. Few days ago, all of the HP bars(only for me, my friend doesn't have this issue) in multiplayer started to
always show full HP plus buildings don't have fire animation when damaged and can't be repaired. I've checked with various heroes, reinstalled the game - always with same results. In single player everything is working fine.
Thank You in advance!
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

[SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer   [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 6:24 am

This sounds like your computers have desynced, or cannot sync at all. What is your connection and how are you connected? Are you using direct connect or hamachi?
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
DzemiqV
Squire
Squire
DzemiqV

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer   [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 8:59 pm

We are using OpenVPN
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer   [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 1:20 am

That might be the cause. Are you connecting to each other via the LAN option or Direct Connect?
Back to top Go down
DzemiqV
Squire
Squire
DzemiqV

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer   [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 2:12 am

We are using the "TCP IP Internet". The "TCP/IP LAN" never worked for us, and my friend is always the one to host the game(because my game was always invisible for anyone). Additionally, when I want to join his game, I have to do this "magical" sequence: go through "TCP/IP LAN" -> try to find a game -> no results -> go back to multiplayer menu -> choose "TCP IP Internet" and then I can finally join. When I'm looking for my friend's game I have to do this every time, because without it his game is not showing up(other friend we've been playing with didn't have this problem). We would use Hamachi(we tried), but it's not working properly on Win10 unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer   [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 8:55 am

I've not heard of any other issue like this. I don't know how a VPN might affect the net code of the game (it's super old). All I can suggest is try Tunngle or maybe Game Ranger. Either that, or you may have to find a way to temporarily disable OpenVPN.
Back to top Go down
DzemiqV
Squire
Squire
DzemiqV

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer   [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 10:37 am

Finally found solution, it works through "Wippien" program!
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer   [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 7:15 pm

Problem solved. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer   [SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Game showing full HP on all units, heroes and buildings - graphical bug in multiplayer
Page 1 of 1