The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] 0.7 Knight Keep crash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harshit
Lord
Lord
Harshit

[FIXED] 0.7 Knight Keep crash Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] 0.7 Knight Keep crash   [FIXED] 0.7 Knight Keep crash I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:16 pm

It happens during fights or when I'm just scrolling the map
the grids of knight keep when we place it to build, minus the building graphics appear by itself, around the cursor
but i don't have a builder selected, or sometimes nothing selected. so if i Lt click anywhere on the map it crashes the game to desktop

it happened quite often during the Knight campaign 1st mission. and a few times in skirmish. I think it is associated with having a archon in my army on the screen.

now I've learnt to press escape to cancel the build selection. which returns the normal cursor.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

[FIXED] 0.7 Knight Keep crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] 0.7 Knight Keep crash   [FIXED] 0.7 Knight Keep crash I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:48 am

This bug annoyed us quite a few times as well, ruined a lot of lan matches. Seems it was caused by a missing custom building related to hero blinking spell - which BTW also causes a crash. Both got fixed in 0.7.1. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

[FIXED] 0.7 Knight Keep crash
Page 1 of 1