The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] All healing stopped

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Almondum
Lord
Lord
Almondum

[FIXED] All healing stopped Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 1:00 am

Hello,

My Protectors installation stopped all healing  confused . It healed last week when I played. Healing spells do not work and potions don't work either. Summoning and buff spells do work (Blessing, Summon Treant, etc)

What have I done wrong Question  If I reinstall the Mod and keep my hero data, will I rescue my previous heroes or this kind of bug penetrates hero data aswell?

Thank you,
Almondum.
Back to top Go down
LibraExAnima
Knight
Knight
LibraExAnima

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 12:23 pm

Mh. Odd. I didn't have this problem, my problem was, that in the c.campaign Ai often didn't do anything (Diraqine Wall, second treasure map vs demons (working but too easily countered by just killing the workers + hero) and the undead. Anyways If you backup your hero data you should be fine, I reinstalled 3 times and was able to keep the saves since I just deleted the folder which was on my desktop. Either way it didn't solve Ai issues but thats off topic anyways and probably known ^^
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 6:38 pm

AI problem fixed in 0.8.8. Custom save files and heroes are kept in my documents/the protectors folder. You can reinstall the game as many times as you like without loosing the custom data.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Almondum
Lord
Lord
Almondum

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 2:20 am

Thanks Patrick,

I will reinstall and see if the problem dissapears.
Will post an update later.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 2:36 am

Did you play on The Wastes map in the campaign/custom campaign?
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Almondum
Lord
Lord
Almondum

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 6:24 am

Hello,

Joe, I did play there once, with demons race.

I reinstalled the game without deleting documents folder with my heroes.
The problem persisted. I don't know how to fix it now.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 8:12 am

There are at least 2 versions of the healing bug that I know of. The first is one caused by starting a campaign and can be resolved by restarting the pc. The second one is caused by playing the first mission in The Wastes, and can only be resolved by playing that same mission again (that means resetting the campaign and going through it again). I hope that works!

This bug is something we've been looking into for a while. Maybe someday we'll understand more about what's happening. Another TPC team member will likely know more about it.
Back to top Go down
Almondum
Lord
Lord
Almondum

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 9:09 am

Thanks for the suggestions Joe,

How do I reset the campaign for all heroes simultaneously?
Restart didn't work, I believe it could be the wastes mission. Should I reset both Campaign and C. Campaign?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Almondum
Lord
Lord
Almondum

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 12:44 am

Hello,

Got an update, deleting the hero that caused the bug solved the problem. Fortunatly it didn't start with my main healer, but with my paladin or demon merchant. Had to delete the previous 2 and the bug was gone.

Thanks alot for the help!

Almondum
Back to top Go down
Almondum
Lord
Lord
Almondum

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 1:41 am

Got a 2nd update: I didn't want to part with my Paladin and decided to paste the old files back to see if the bug comes back. It seems that once the healing unbugs, the previous herodata can be reused! So no need to lose heroes!

Hope this helps to others in future,
Have fun!

Almondum.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 1:45 am

Almondum wrote:
Got a 2nd update: I didn't want to part with my Paladin and decided to paste the old files back to see if the bug comes back. It seems that once the healing unbugs, the previous herodata can be reused! So no need to lose heroes!

Hope this helps to others in future,
Have fun!

Almondum.
Thanks for the info! We've been trying to trace this legendary bug for a long time and this helps us out a lot. We suspect that the game is triggering an old anti-cheat mechanism - hopefully we can find it and fix it!
Back to top Go down
Intikhab
Lord
Lord
Intikhab

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:07 am

Well in the coming up hotfix/hotpatch we have tried to fix a bug related to all healing being stopped. Lets see if it does the trick.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 1:59 am

I assume the fix worked. I haven't seen or heard of this bug since 0.8.8b. Topic closed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] All healing stopped   [FIXED] All healing stopped I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] All healing stopped
Page 1 of 1