The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Original Campaing: Sack Zhur

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonToto
Squire
Squire
DonToto

Original Campaing: Sack Zhur Empty
PostSubject: Original Campaing: Sack Zhur   Original Campaing: Sack Zhur I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 7:52 am

Hi,

I'm having trouble in the original campaign. I'm in the island of Zhur. I was friend with the Daemons and i tried to get an ally with them doing the mission "Sack Zhur" that says once you accomplish it, they should obey you... its the 3rd time i do it and the only thing it changed is now i'm Daemon's enemy. Plus, the mission gives you an item of the Daemonic Tomes set and i received the same item the 3 times. Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
LibraExAnima
Knight
Knight
LibraExAnima

PostSubject: Re: Original Campaing: Sack Zhur   Original Campaing: Sack Zhur I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 8:19 pm

What I did was to go to sundered island and do the mission there, then you are allied with the demons. I don't remember if I sacked (I am german and "to sack something" is somehow ... a funny order in my opinion and kinda irritating) Zhur already but conquering sundered island does work indeed.
Back to top Go down
Almondum
Lord
Lord
Almondum

PostSubject: Re: Original Campaing: Sack Zhur   Original Campaing: Sack Zhur I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:28 am

Heya DonToto,

I had the same question many months ago, I believe there is a side quest in other regions of the map related to the demons, you will have 2 options to become allied with them, but I don't wish to spoil the story.

Good luck,
Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Campaing: Sack Zhur   Original Campaing: Sack Zhur I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original Campaing: Sack Zhur
Page 1 of 1