The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can i reset my campaign progress?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonofthedeep
Knight
Knight
Demonofthedeep

How can i reset my campaign progress? Empty
PostSubject: How can i reset my campaign progress?   How can i reset my campaign progress? I_icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 10:11 am

Hi, the title says it all....I already tried to find the answer in the forums, but couldn't find it, so I'm opening a new thread.
Why I'm asking: I played the conquest campaign, and am currently stuck without allies in a place where i can only play missions that require me to build bases/armies.... (I'm playing as a lvl 12 Plaguelord Blightlord, and didn't know that the Malbec missions give me negative Diplomacy points for Plaguelords...) I tried doing some of the missions with just my hero alone to try and gain some allies, but he's too squishy and dies all the time... Sad
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: How can i reset my campaign progress?   How can i reset my campaign progress? I_icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 5:10 am

Click on Menu > Options > Reset Campaign.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Demonofthedeep
Knight
Knight
Demonofthedeep

PostSubject: Re: How can i reset my campaign progress?   How can i reset my campaign progress? I_icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 9:42 am

ah, ok. Thank you :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can i reset my campaign progress?   How can i reset my campaign progress? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can i reset my campaign progress?
Page 1 of 1