The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edulf
Lord
Lord
Edulf

[FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button   [FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 8:19 pm

Running 0.86a on Windows XP. Game crashes if I click multiple times on trade button when attempting to trade resources. Seems to happen on other situations involving clicking buttons multiple times as well. Cant remember what I did.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button   [FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 6:36 am

Any more information gathered on this bug would be very helpful.

In the meantime, we will try to replicate it.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Edulf
Lord
Lord
Edulf

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button   [FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 7:03 am

The map I played was harpy food island. Used wood elf(Orange) vs random AI princes.

Game also tends to crash randomly especially with increasingly more units on the map. (Luckily I saved every now and then, and after many troublesome save-load, I was finally able to finish the game)

Last edited by Edulf on Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Onimenokatana
Prince
Prince
Onimenokatana

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button   [FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 7:06 am

As listed here, I noticed this by clicking repeatedly on hero voices during hero creation. Dunno if it's the same bug however
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button   [FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 3:27 am

Likely fixed in 0.8.8b. Definitely fixed in 0.8.9, I just tested it and it worked fine. Close this topic whenever you like Pat.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button   [FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Game crashes if click multiple times on Trade button
Page 1 of 1