The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duplicating Retinue Units

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KomSK
Knight
Knight
KomSK

Duplicating Retinue Units Empty
PostSubject: Duplicating Retinue Units   Duplicating Retinue Units I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 12:19 pm

After a battle, I had the option of two units to take into my retinue, in the first slot, I had a level 3 Minotaur King, in the second, a level 3 regular minotaur. In my retinue, I had a daemon, and an empty slot. I moved the minotaur king into the empty slot, then moved the regular minotaur in place of the daemon. However, after clicking on the daemon, a high elf guy with a spear and no name appeared in the place where the minotaur king had been originally. I clicked on that guy, and moved him in place of the regular minotaur, and he turned into a copy of the minotaur king, giving me two identical minotaur kings in my retinue. Sorry I lack screenshots or more data, but I was a bit confused as to what was happening and didn't think of taking any.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Duplicating Retinue Units   Duplicating Retinue Units I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 8:08 pm

Yes, this is a well known vanilla bug. Thanks for the report, we'll try to fix it.
BTW, do not hire the iceguard, it's a trap!
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
KomSK
Knight
Knight
KomSK

PostSubject: Re: Duplicating Retinue Units   Duplicating Retinue Units I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:52 am

Noted haha.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Duplicating Retinue Units   Duplicating Retinue Units I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 3:35 am

Has this been fixed? I haven't seen this bug since the early days of 0.8.7.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duplicating Retinue Units   Duplicating Retinue Units I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duplicating Retinue Units
Page 1 of 1