The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A way to tell your allies about danger in a mini-map.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elokfent
Knight
Knight
Elokfent

A way to tell your allies about danger in a mini-map. Empty
PostSubject: A way to tell your allies about danger in a mini-map.   A way to tell your allies about danger in a mini-map. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 am

Idk if that exists, but as a Starcraft 2 player i feel strange when i don't have that "Warning point" on map which i can send to show danger at a map to my allies.

Also for me the game on 1248x748 (i believe) resolution the mini-map is too small. At Large-X in-game map random map for sure. There is a much place on the bottom-left side. Map can be upscaled there but must be in proportions too, to looks fine, so it can be a little extended like in sc2.

Click!:

Like on the image, map is extended over interface a bit. For other resolutions it would be good too, i think.

For me this suggestion is serious, idk how about others, i also know that this can't be done so easy to work, because of the interface for all races are different and it must be done to look nice.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: A way to tell your allies about danger in a mini-map.   A way to tell your allies about danger in a mini-map. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 3:16 am

I agree the interface and multiplay were not wbc's strong points. Some work will be done in this area.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: A way to tell your allies about danger in a mini-map.   A way to tell your allies about danger in a mini-map. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:34 am

Something like this is planned. I reckon after a mini map size change we could start having unique icons for quest buildings, fliers, dragons, titans etc.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Mealstorm
Lord
Lord
Mealstorm

PostSubject: Re: A way to tell your allies about danger in a mini-map.   A way to tell your allies about danger in a mini-map. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:54 am

The minimap is absolutely horrible. I often keep spending time of looking around just because I can't find enemy units on minimap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A way to tell your allies about danger in a mini-map.   A way to tell your allies about danger in a mini-map. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A way to tell your allies about danger in a mini-map.
Page 1 of 1