The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When is it gonna released?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HiBreek
Squire
Squire
HiBreek

When is it gonna released? Empty
PostSubject: When is it gonna released?   When is it gonna released? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 4:44 am

I loved so much the beta campaign, but it's REALLY. TOO. SHORT.
When the campaign, or at least a part, is gonna be released?
Back to top Go down
Intikhab
Lord
Lord
Intikhab

PostSubject: Re: When is it gonna released?   When is it gonna released? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 8:20 am

It is suppose to be get launched fully with 1.0 version of this mod not earlier from what I remember. Maybe bits and pieces more.
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: When is it gonna released?   When is it gonna released? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Meanwhile you have chapters, that are basically prequels to the whole campaign.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: When is it gonna released?   When is it gonna released? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 2:01 am

Initially, I didn't want to enable the protectors campaign AT ALL until version 1.0. However, we released a really short bit to provide the campaign stash by popular demand. Most likely the chapters will be the first to appear and only afterwards the campaign will continue, but, if the public gets restless, we can always shift our focus.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: When is it gonna released?   When is it gonna released? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 2:36 am

I feel prologue+chapters are a crucial campaign by themselves. I never saw this concept before and chapters are all highly replayable (I lost track how many times I've played the Undead/Orc/Ssrathi chapters).
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: When is it gonna released?   When is it gonna released? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 5:42 am

The re-playability is also assured by the chapters' inter-connectivity. There's not so much of that going on in what is released now, but even the little that is, has quite the power to affect difficulty in some maps.
Exclamation SPOILER ALERT Exclamation :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is it gonna released?   When is it gonna released? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When is it gonna released?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: