The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Barbarians inside towers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Intikhab
Lord
Lord
Intikhab

[FIXED] Barbarians inside towers Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers   [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 9:17 pm

Played with barbarians in the darius gap level on wbc3 campaign and the barbarians are treated as melee soldiers towards stat counts not archers inside towers but they are range units changing the damage type and giving range and damage to tower, and no spear carry through units effect only arrows are fired and even those arrows fired from towers when 3 barbarians are put inside them when first arrow fires there is consecutive arrow fired and time gap between next volley of 2 arrows.

If this is known bug or game mechanics then I am sorry but I did use forum search tab plus google search from the advance search and nothing like this come out those results.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers   [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:42 am

I think this is fixed in 0.8.6. All ranged units had this problem (ranged, not missile - as their tags indicate).
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Intikhab
Lord
Lord
Intikhab

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers   [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 3:16 am

But deamon general is not being affected by this bug, will check later about high elf and other races in custom matches which units are and are not affected though. As high elf is basically range unit but also spellcaster. Unless you have already listed everything down.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers   [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:20 am

I mean the Protectors introduced a new 'Ranged' type of unit which are missile units which do not have the melee combat debuff (they're pretty much equally good in melee or at range). Normal Missile units get half combat in melee, whilst Ranged ones don't. This bug occurred for all Ranged units in 0.8.5. I hope it's fixed in 0.8.6... at least it should be, the bug was mentioned just after the release of 0.8.5! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Intikhab
Lord
Lord
Intikhab

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers   [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 2:04 pm

But it is very difficult to search for it when the forum searches are only giving me results for topics only, never in post searches for any key word is being searched on my end.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers   [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:18 pm

I wouldn't be too picky about that sort of stuff. It's a free forum with free hosting after all.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Intikhab
Lord
Lord
Intikhab

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers   [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:19 pm

I understand that I just meant that I might be posting again the same bugs or suggestions where someone have already started it,
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers   [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 8:20 pm

Fixed in 0.8.6. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers   [FIXED] Barbarians inside towers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Barbarians inside towers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Bugs reporting-
Jump to: